Unlike the Android upload process, we handle your iOS submissions completely. All that is required on your end is the proper publishing info to help us do that.
This article provides the steps to publish your iOS apps.
- Log in to your app and navigate to the Publish Step.
Make sure all required fields are filled out and all images are uploaded. See Publish Step Overview for full details on the Publish step.
- Once each tab of the Publish step is complete, return to your dashboard and find your app.
Click the Publish or Republish button, then select OK if prompted. The Publish Your App window will pop up.
- Fill out the Upload Form section fully.
- Email Address: Your contact email.
- Product: Click all the devices you would like to publish for. We recommend publishing for both iPhone and iPad initially since adding iPad later will cost a fee.
- Apple User Name: The email or username you use to log in to Apple Developer/iTunes Connect.
- Apple Password: The password you use to log in to Apple Developer/iTunes Connect.
- Apple Developer Name: If you are publishing for the first time and your Apple Developer account is set up as a business account, we will use this name. It will appear in the App Store and be associated with all your future apps.
- Special Upload Instructions: Input any special notes for the upload team here.
Click Next to move on to the Publish Option step.
Select the Standard App Upload or Expedited Upload option (additional fee), then click Submit.
- If you are republishing your app for an update, you will see a different screen instead (check out the article Republishing Your App for info on when it is necessary to republish an app).
- If you would like to expedite your update, it entails an additional fee.
- If you have received confirmation from our team that your app will be uploaded for free due to a confirmed issue, please note the team member's name and the case number in the Special Upload Instructions.
- We will charge for any republish requests submitted to correct issues that a team member has not confirmed, so please do not republish without first verifying with us via email.
You should be greeted with a confirmation message when the publish request goes through. Do not close the window until you see the confirmation message.
- If there is an issue with your submission, you will see error messages.
- It is crucial to go back and complete your app before publishing for iOS.
- These restrictions are in place to up your chances of approval with Apple.
If your submission went through successfully, you will also receive an email confirmation of your request. At this point, the app is in our upload queue!