Our modern Web App supports the majority of our features and layout options, though some tabs and native options (like call, camera, voice recording, etc.) are unavailable.
Though you cannot download a Web App like you can a native app, you can easily save a shortcut to your device's home screen. It will look just like any native app on your home screen, though it is technically just a bookmarked website.
Read through this article to learn how to save a web app to your device as well as ways to view your web app.
Please make sure you have reviewed the Web Apps Overview article in full before reading below.
Visiting Your Web App
There are a few ways you can access your Web App after publishing:
- If you added the mobile redirect script to the front-end website, you can visit the front-end site through your mobile device's browser to test out the automatic redirect. You should be taken right to the Web App instead of the full site.
- You can scan your Web App QR code using a QR scanner app to be taken to the Web App.
- You can type the full Web App URL into your phone's browser.
Saving a Web App to Your Device
On iOS Devices
- Tap the Share icon at the bottom tray.
Tap the Add to Home Screen icon.
Enter your preferred name and tap Add on the top right corner.
On Android Devices
Note: The process may differ depending on your version.
- Launch the Web app on your phone's browser and tap the three-dot icon on the top right corner of your screen.
Tap Add shortcut on Home screen.