The Info feature is essentially a blank slate in which you can enter any content you would like from text and images to embedded videos and hyperlinks. If you want to display general information or have anything you want to include in your app that does not fit another feature or Web Site feature, you probably want this!
In this article, you will learn how to set up the 2-Tier Info feature in your app.
The 2-Tier feature is categorized into two tiers, with the second tier being more specific.
ITEM LIST/CATEGORIES (Tier 1) → ITEM DETAILS (Tier 2)
This feature is available on the following platforms:
This feature is recommended for these industries:
- Literally any industry could benefit from this feature!
- Allow affiliates and partners to advertising or special offer pages within your app!
To set up the 2-Tier Info feature, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Build section in your dashboard.
Click Add Feature.
- Choose the 2-Tier Info feature from the menu, then click Select.
Name your feature, then click Add. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
- Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can do the following:
- Use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- Click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- Edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- Toggle the feature on/off.
- Jump to a specific section (e.g. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Here you can rename the feature, enter content, adjust the appearance and choose whether or not to allow commenting.
- Under Screen Info, change your Screen / Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. About Us instead of Info 2Tier).
Under Info Tier 2, click Add Item. Complete the fields below, then click Add.
- Color Settings:
- Toggle between the use of global color settings or unique colors for this feature.
- Mobile Header Image:
- Upload or select a mobile header image (640x264px in PNG format) for the item.
- Tablet Header Image:
- Upload or select a tablet header image (1536x634px in PNG format) for the item.
- Section Title to Categorize Information:
- All items with the same Section Title will be grouped together under a heading that displays the word or phrase entered in this field.
- Organization of items in your 2-Tier Info feature will be alphabetical by Section Title, then alphabetical again within each section.
- Item Name:
- This will display on the list of items as the clickable link to view the content for that item.
- Header & Comment Sections:
- Toggle this ON to split the feature between header image and body and to allow users to leave comments regarding the feature's content.
- When this is toggled ON you must upload a Mobile Header Image and Tablet Header Image.
- Use the WYSIWYG editor to enter the content this feature will display.
- Thumbnails Image:
- Upload an image to represent each section.
- Color Settings:
Click Add when adding or editing an item then Save at the top right when you are done.
If you would like to create a custom design for this feature instead of using the Global Design, please refer to the article Feature: Custom Design Area.
User comments will appear here with the date, username, and comment text.