You can change the following app metadata while an app's version has Ready for Sale status:
- What's New in This Version
- Localized text and images
- License Agreement
- Trade Representative Contact Information
- Routing App Coverage File
This article provides the steps to change your app's metadata.
Additional information can be found in the Apple Support page.
The editable metadata that appears in the Version Information section can be changed for both the primary language and additional localizations. To edit metadata for localizations other than the primary, you must first select the language from the Language menu.
To edit the metadata, follow the steps below:
- Log in to iTunes Connect.
- Go to Apps and select the app from the list. This takes you to the App Details page where you can edit the metadata.
- Edit the metadata you want to update in the store. You will only be able to click on editable fields (they will be highlighted in blue when you click them). Valid properties are specified in detail in iTunes Connect App Properties.
- After you have made the changes you want, click Save at the top right.