There are two ways to check the submission status of your iOS app - from the Reseller Dashboard and through iTunes Connect. This article provides the steps on how this can be done for each.
In Your Reseller Dashboard
- Log in to your Reseller Dashboard and locate the app.
- Click the gear icon to view the action menu.
- Select Upload Status.
- The Upload Status window will pop up. Here you will see each stage of the submission process.
In iTunes Connect
Once we have submitted your app to Apple, you can also check your iOS app's submission status through your iTunes Connect account. This is where your App Store listings are created, and where you can manage editable content.
- Log in to your iTunes Connect account and click My Apps.
- Find your app by scrolling or searching. Once located, you will see the app status below the app name. You can also click the app to view its status and listing details.
- If your app is Ready for Sale, you can click More > View on App Store to view its live listing.
Note: The URL you are directed to is your App Store URL, which you should place in the App Info section on the dashboard to enable crucial features.
Check out Apple's article on App Build Statuses for info on what each status means. If your app status is Rejected, feel free to contact us.